Thursday, February 24, 2011

Richard III hair

So apparently for Queen Elizabeth and other older ladies, we will be doing a hairstyle similar to these pictures:



...which to me, scream Gibson Girl, not Renaissance Dowager. But what do I know? Anyway, I am NOT excited about this hairstyle, since I have GINORMOUS ears. Bah humbug.

And I realized my second, no, third character (1-Mistress Shore, 2-Qn Eliz understudy, 3-random girl in one scene) doesn't have a headress/hat/hair covering. Which needs to be addressed - I'm thinking just a simple wimple/veil or coif. At least I finally have a shirt & skirt to go with the bodice! And I'm excited about my corset!! Woo!!! Mine is the last to be finished, and once I do, I can finally get my dress fitted properly! No more sexy carpet bag dress for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment